What's new
IMG_1050.jpeg
This absolutely killed me.

I don't see these dramatically falling in price, that's for sure. Progear conversions still sell for $400 B-board only and that's a dead simple conversion using boards that were produced at exponential quantity compared to Cave releases.

I think it's great that these exist for people who want to play the PCBs, especially because PCBs are still typically the version played for scoring. It's great that they use all of the original components rather than being janky. The PCBs have a gold JAMMA edge so they are easy to tell apart from real boards. Pretty much a win in my book.

well so far there's a pretty steady flow at 1600 usd a few days after the current listings are gone. I'd recommend low baling them an offer still. lol

1714111422877.png

If W (seller) is reading this then get those 1000B conversions figured out please 🙂

I’d pay around $1k for a 1:1 Futari conversion

I doubt the seller is the brain behind the operation. He is likely taking advantage of the language barrier to flip what he finds elsewhere most likely local in China.

I'd start asking "conversion" sellers on AliExpress if they can get them. Dont link them to the eBay seller or mention prices. These are likely all coming from the same group of bootleggers.

The two boards I ordered directly from the seller, SDOJ and DFK Black Label, came today.

Interestingly, they shipped from Austin, TX in an Amazon box 🤔🤔🤔

As others mentioned, they work perfectly and are clearly freshly manufactured.

I have a legit CV1000D board so I'm happy to check them out physically for a comparison later, let me know if anyone has any questions.

Also, the seller sent me this re: CV1000B boards, so I think he is involved in manufacturing and not just getting them on resale in China:

"Hello, I want to quickly recover costs to make the B board, so if you have any friends who want it, I can sell it at the same price. Thank you and have a good weekend."

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like chips are that "limited" ,although I say that not knowing what his costs are to have run these.

Back