What's new
Nice :)
Dunno how many of these they have parts for, but hope its a lot.
My legit AK will probably tank in value, but its cool that more people get access to these.

Shame that theres little reason to make boots of the cv1000-b games currently though.

Like, Ibara is the best Cave game imo, but why would they bootleg that if they can sell a sdoj for more :(
At least Ibara is relatively inexpensive comparatively (and agreed it is soooo good). You are right that they probably won't boot CV1000B, but there'd be some interest in Ibara Kuro and Mushi Futari BL at sub-1000, I'd imagine.

I’m waiting for the initial rush of high priced sales to go through and am wondering if somehow a cheaper alternative will reveal itself.

I doubt you'll ever see it that low. I'd estimate the material and fab costs in the $300-$600 range, and that's before any profit.
They've counter-offered with 1000 usd so you're guess is probably not too far off. Doubling the return of investment is a "good" normal index. But I'm just talking out of my ass. We have no idea what's going on.
Yaton somehow had 80 Futari AV kits .. if thats any indication for hidden cave stock in China :D
Yeah but those are long gone. And stripping any new-found ones of parts just to make bootlegs is insane.
I'm hold8ng out for dfk1.51. Only cave game I really like
They've sold at least one already, maybe two.

Nice :)
Dunno how many of these they have parts for, but hope its a lot.
My legit AK will probably tank in value, but its cool that more people get access to these.

Shame that theres little reason to make boots of the cv1000-b games currently though.

Like, Ibara is the best Cave game imo, but why would they bootleg that if they can sell a sdoj for more :(

Ibara is the best.
A Kuro would be nice though as it goes for crazy money these days.

Ibara has to be one of the most polarizing Cave games. people seem to either love it or hate it. I always felt it was the most "Raizing" style shump that Cave ever made.

Back