Not open for further replies.

AMS

Grand Master
Reaction score
For sale/ trade
1 of the rarest cave games

Do-Don-Pachi Saidaioujou

In minty condition!

Price is ———— incl worldwide shipping with fedex insured ! With pictures video s the whole shabangg. As I sold a few high end caves the last few months a lot of people can vouch for me on how I ship and sort my stuff :)

bank transfer or Cash on collection or can be delivered in a 200km range.

shipping is from Amsterdam/Netherlands

people with 0—>None feedback don’t even bother please . Same with scammers etc all serials are recorded so is the working of the board

partial trade is always good, as I know it’s a hefty price.

View attachment 40290View attachment 40292View attachment 40294

Last edited:
looks like I won't be able to afford it anytime soon. Just eye candy for now

Reactions: AMS
@ookitarepanda You ll see when you buy it :). I’m not giving out serials. What’s your social security number and bank pincode ... not that I’m doing something with it just want to see... :love:

Its not on the list of cave sales .. My message to all fanatic cave boys in the future, Its a feeking game stop worrying about serials and actually play the games ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Beautiful kit. And major props for keeping the serial number private.

I find it quite cringey there’s an dude with a spreadsheet tracking board serials and where they sold with prices.

Respect peoples privacy FFS.

To be clear to everybody I send all serials and details to @Darksoft. Just to show him it’s the real deal. No reprogrammed, not altered etc . I’m not forcing anyone to buy the game.. So we can cut this bullshit and let me sell my game :D :D @Darksoft Can you clean up this topic for me ? :sleeping:

Last edited:
Any member in good standing is entitled to list whatever they want to sell at whatever price they want; as long as they truthfully represent whatever the item is. PERIOD! If you dont like the price theres no need to negatively comment about it. I could care less if the seller bought this kit yesterday for a $1 and today wants a $1M, its theirs and they can do as they please with it.

Im sure anyone looking to buy this would be educated enough to know what they are buying and to ask the questions that would satisfy them to either buy or pass. Anyone can simply ask the seller to either post or send more pics of the item, share more details. etc... If someone believes something is wrong with this kit ie...authenticity, then politely contact the seller in private about it, could be that something is wrong or nothing is wrong, and go from there or contact one of the admins about it.

Im sure anyone looking to buy this would be educated enough to know what they are buying and to ask the questions that would satisfy them to either buy or pass.
Any member in good standing is entitled to list whatever they want to sell at whatever price they wan; as long as they truthfully represent whatever the item is. PERIOD!
Exactly that! Wise words @Derick2k

If you don't like it or are not sure, don't buy.

I deleted a couple of posts. As Finisterre likes to say "cleaning on aisle 3".

Thank you all! Now let’s continue where I started “legit” :thumbsup: Cave ddp sdoj kit mint

Last edited:
Personally, the serial number is an information I would like to see disclosed before if I was to buy it.

You can say it's only a game, but it also becomes a collector's item when the estimated production number is around 350 units (number that was estimated based on the analysis of the serial numbers of listed and sold SDOJ).

That said, good luck with the sale and hoping it will find a good home.

Personally, the serial number is an information I would like to see disclosed before if I was to buy it.

You can say it's only a game, but it also becomes a collector's item when the estimated production number is around 350 units (number that was estimated based on the analysis of the serial numbers of listed and sold SDOJ).

That said, good luck with the sale and hoping it will find a good home.
I agree. For such valuable items all information should be shared. Not sure whats the issue with sharing the serial number ?

I wont even consider buying this unless it's wata games graded.

on a less cheeky note, @djsheep, a few members of the Tetris The Grand Master community keep spreadsheets with either public information on sales (such as game pcb shops, and yahoo auction sales), and personal sales when the information was either public, or shared by the buyer. These users do it mainly so community members interested in purchasing a board know what the current value of the board is.

I know other people in the collecting community do this for high priced games, and they usually keep the information closely guarded (who owns it, etc). That is kind of weird to track, as the info is not anonymized.

Again people!!! FFS! Serial will be shown to you if you are a real buyer because of all this shit in 1 day I’m so satisfied I did not post the serial number. As I don’t want those story’s a yes that serial number was for sale a long time , that serial number was bought buy this member for this sold to bla bla for that. OMG that guy made 500 euro on the game! We don’t like him he is not a true collector. Suck my balls, and go play mame. I’m in the exclusive car bussines and we never make photo s of cars with license plates or vin number because of this exact reason :rolleyes:

Wouldn’t expect anything less from any thread related to anything to do with Cave.

Modrama4yomama

Reactions: AMS
Again people!!! FFS! Serial will be shown to you if you are a real buyer because of all this shit in 1 day I’m so satisfied I did not post the serial number. As I don’t want those story’s a yes that serial number was for sale a long time , that serial number was bought buy this member for this sold to bla bla for that. OMG that guy made 500 euro on the game! We don’t like him he is not a true collector. Suck my balls, and go play mame. I’m in the exclusive car bussines and we never make photo s of cars with license plates or vin number because of this exact reason :rolleyes:
I'm myself all for transparency.
In some countries it's illegal to hide such information regarding cars because of all the scams (stolen, illegally imported, Frankestein cars, bodged repairs, tampered odo, etc.).
People fussing about price history aren't real buyers. I understand the efforts behind bringing a car to the market (transportation, cleaning, cosmetic repairs, paperwork, etc.) and I find normal someone is getting paid for that.

@Apocalypse I’m from Amsterdam here we even have legal hookers and drugs what more do you want? :thumbsup: Na I get you.,but all I wanted to do like all members on here except for 1 with the doc sheet. I want to sell a arcade game ^^ and for exclusive stuff that I don’t want have my serial exposed to be tracker in the arcade bussines . So if anyone don’t want to buy this game,stay out of the Topic and out of my cave drama :love: :saint: anyway I will close this sale with permission of the mods and start a new one again as this is going nowhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back