What's new
For Sale
All I want to do is buy the Ibara full kit.. For asking price as sent in my pm's..sent a few messages, nothing even read!?.. Can you respond please?.. Thankyou.

All I want to do is buy the Ibara full kit.. For asking price as sent in my pm's..sent a few messages, nothing even read!?.. Can you respond please?.. Thankyou.
He’s been super busy lately I think, even I had to wait for an update after having bought a game but he did return to me. And I would honestly also probably prioritise active members over completely new accounts just because it feels more secure. And I have no idea how many have asked for ibara as well :x

@mltv ive sent a few pms weeks ago did you get around to checking??
I pm'd about it in January and never got a reply after saying I'd buy ibara after he did a once over. So I'd say it's as good as gone. That or he was overwhelmed with the amount of pm's he got. Its also been months since this thread was posted.

Same, received my pcb super fast, I think as a potential buyer, we under estimate the number of PMs/MPs you can get the second you post something for sale with the word "cave".
so for reference, even though the original message is not edited yet, the following board is sold.
  • Ibara. Works perfectly. This was my intro to cave, and my first cave board. Comes with shock box. $1000 PayPal f&f. Free insured shipping in the lower 48.
I'm sure you'll get an answer.
This is also proof that the board I had pm'd about at the time is sold but the original post was not edited. I figure everything in the original post is sold now and the thread should probably get locked to prevent any further confusion. Unless @mltv confirms otherwise that the Ibara full kit is still available.

You're better off communicating with the washing machine pal, I gave up a long time ago, I eventually got a NOS kit with original poster..
Where is your secret washing machine with NOS kits located?

I bought one of the games here and he was swamped with messages already back then. Guessing they are all long gone now

Back