What's new
Well two of the greatest unported arcade games, Osman and Psychic 5 have ports now. Hell must have frozen over. Now if only more of these games could make it home. Not sure if it was mentioned but The Rumble Fish 2 is off the list, too. Well, off the list of "unported".

There was a MEGA-DRIVE port planned by Toaplan, not sure if it was ever shown in Beep! MD or MEGA-DRIVE Fan, but I don't think so.

Shame it wasn't changed to a MEGA-CD game. Could have been near perfect, like Final Fight CD.

In regards to all the awesome KONAMI games, christ I wish a multi was possible for those games 😭 Violent Storm was one of my favourite games in 1993, kept hoping for a PS1 port from the SONY arse-kissers at KONAMI, but nooooooo! Morons. It was right up there with Spider-Man and Revenge of Death Adder. So glad I own all those games. Wish I owned all those other KONAMI beat em ups!

The arcade that had Violent Storm, also had Bucky O'Hare, but I never paid much attention to it. Played it once or twice.

Just watched it and although I knew about the censorship (I have the US version) I didn't know that only the Japanese had the leather daddies in it. If that's the version you used for the video, shouldn't the title screen be Crime Fighters 2? Also, is the Japanese one in English? I guess I'm asking, is there an English language one, with Vendetta on the title screen, and uncensored?

Changing subject, this led me to find out the Japanese Crime Fighters was also censored, and now I have to figure out which version I have!
I have a Crime Fighters 2 which was the Asian version which was supposed to be uncensored. Never played it much when I got it and have not had a chance since. So is not trully the same as the Jp version?

Just watched it and although I knew about the censorship (I have the US version) I didn't know that only the Japanese had the leather daddies in it. If that's the version you used for the video, shouldn't the title screen be Crime Fighters 2? Also, is the Japanese one in English? I guess I'm asking, is there an English language one, with Vendetta on the title screen, and uncensored?

Changing subject, this led me to find out the Japanese Crime Fighters was also censored, and now I have to figure out which version I have!
I have a Crime Fighters 2 which was the Asian version which was supposed to be uncensored. Never played it much when I got it and have not had a chance since. So is not trully the same as the Jp version

Last one, all the amazing Banpresto arcade games that never got ported make me sad, too. The anime ones especially. Salor Moon ( we got shitty fighting games on the 3DO, Saturn and PS1 instead of this beat em up gem!), the Macross games of course, because I adore Macross! Plus the original beat em ups that came later as well. Such a waste. Don't know what Bandai and Banpresto were thinking. Kind of like that shit Spider-Man on the 32X instead of a port of the S32 game.

Back