What's new
Battle gear 4 is a special case, for quite a few reasons.

Game hard requires an E drive present,
Games launcher.exe also sets up the network and lan bit, so once you get 2 clones working multi player wont work
game dosent natively load in fullscreen, so you need to create a launcher exe to load it in fullscreen

Last edited:
Any of you know Is there some type of protection that would stop me cloning Namco 357 drive? I had one dead one, just got replacement drive and dongle so game works well now, but would like to back it up if possible. Tekken 6br is the game. Thanks

Battle gear 4 is a special case, for quite a few reasons.

Game hard requires an E drive present,
Games launcher.exe also sets up the network and lan bit, so once you get 2 clones working multi player wont work
game dosent natively load in fullscreen, so you need to create a launcher exe to load it in fullscreen
what exactly must be onE drive?
Isn't it 63kb volume without label (and without a letter)?

so, I must redact launcher.exe?

I sent you a pm, as the exact details, people will get ill huffy about, you need to respond if you want futher help

Sorry to resurrect this post but has anyone sucessfully managed to get a normal battlegear 4 clone to work >

sorry to jump on to this bandwagon, but dose any one have a recovery dick for a BG4 or bin file as I've got a machine with a dead hard drive (and I've only got one machine in at the moment)

If you can get a copy of any ttx+ hard drive I think you can make it work with the decrypted image but as said above there are a few things you need to do. Pm me if you need to know what these are. I spent some time messing around with bg4 and in the end I put normal PC's in and got rid of the taito ones.

Back