What's new
Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing man.

may I ask which program you make them in? Adobe Illustrator? Is that the best (simplest) program for making own CPO and other cab artwork?

Thanks in advance! :)

I use inkscape, which is open source but has ready to install packages for Linux/win/Mac . You can easily import dfx files as a layer, allowing you to draw art relative to the panel edges, buttons , etc.

It's not fucking magic, If you can read posts and watch youtube, you can do just as good or better than I did.

I use inkscape, which is open source but has ready to install packages for Linux/win/Mac . You can easily import dfx files as a layer, allowing you to draw art relative to the panel edges, buttons , etc.

It's not fucking magic, If you can read posts and watch youtube, you can do just as good or better than I did.
Thanks man, Ill give it a try! Who knows, I might just be able to make something :)

Its not magic, but it does take a certain level of dedication,love,attention to detail,imagination,talent,ingenuity, etc...and plain old get off your ass and do it. All attributes which we all possibly have, just some have more than others. In your case, you are overflowing with these :thumbsup:

Thanks again for sharing these :thumbup:

Back