What's new
I printed the wall mounts and had a hard time finding any panels that would actually work with them. Mahjong, Virtua Golf, Sega Baseball, Forgotten Worlds all just have too much stuff in the way. They did work for my Virtual On panels though.

My other more normal panels like 2L12B ones work ok if I put the mounts on either side of the start buttons and take the wire harnesses off, but that's a little inconvenient, and also a 1L6B panel wouldn't work with the mounts in that orientation.

Where are the mounts supposed to go relative to the panel?

I printed the wall mounts and had a hard time finding any panels that would actually work with them. Mahjong, Virtua Golf, Sega Baseball, Forgotten Worlds all just have too much stuff in the way. They did work for my Virtual On panels though.

My other more normal panels like 2L12B ones work ok if I put the mounts on either side of the start buttons and take the wire harnesses off, but that's a little inconvenient, and also a 1L6B panel wouldn't work with the mounts in that orientation.

Where are the mounts supposed to go relative to the panel?
Hey homie! Sorry for the delay. Started a new job and so I've just been lurking a bit haha. I have some photos of how I hung mine, I will dig them up today and post 'em.

IMG_5926.jpeg
This is how I hung my panel with the wall mounts. Just on the outer edges. That one was a rev1

Back