What's new
So what about Darius? Has someone tried converting any Super Cup Finals / Taito Cup Final to Darius Gaiden?

I have a Hattrick hero 95 with a work ram error. Would I be able to convert that cart to another working F3 game?

For all of you asking. Taito Cup Finals can be converted only to V1 ENSONIQ games like Arabian Magic, Grid Seeker (if you have the fixed sprites masks) and Riding Fight. V2 games like Light Bringer or Darius Gaiden doesn't work properly. The modifications required for transforming them to V2 ENSONIQ games are unknown via public information.

For all of you asking. Taito Cup Finals can be converted only to V1 ENSONIQ games like Arabian Magic, Grid Seeker (if you have the fixed sprites masks) and Riding Fight. V2 games like Light Bringer or Darius Gaiden doesn't work properly. The modifications required for transforming them to V2 ENSONIQ games are unknown via public information.
Not only v1 games. Some v2 games will work as I have shown. and I’ve no idea why you say no ensonic info is available. I spent ages writing a clear summary post with ensonic sound info and videos . See here

https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...inals-pcb-to-something-else.12255/post-371228

Doesn’t anyone check the info in here properly. You are just confusing things again saying v1 only

Back