What's new

ramosribeiro2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to run the M5 hack on my CPS1 by burning some ROMs but I can't find the converted ROM anywhere

after a lot of searching and with the help of EKORZ , i finally got the rom m5, m7 ( rom hacks from HBMAME, sf2ceda ) that works on an original cps1. my sincere thanks to EKORZ and thank you very much.

can you send me a message on where to find that rom? interested on it

链接死了。谁知道了?你能重新分配它吗?

just record roms 22 and 23 and the m5 hack will work on cps1

Attachments

• sf2ceda.rar
    331.3 KB · Views: 94
This version is not 100% the m5 versión, for example... the opponent doesn't change fighter when he is almost dead, in the m5 version of mame or bootleg pcb board the opponent changes fighter, drakon said he had to do some modifications copy and paste files to solve a sprite problem, it is possible that when trying to solve this problem some details of the game were suppressed like the one I have indicated. In the m7 version there is also this detail and it is not in this version of hbmame. This detail is very important to me, it makes the game more authentic and fun, what a disappointment. Thanks for the info anyway.

I've been playing the m5 all my life and I haven't seen any significant difference compared to the m7

Back