What's new
Hi all,

I bought a cart with 2 games, virtua tennis 2 and capcom vs snk 2, i am using multibios. When i turn on the cabinet, i can play vt2, but I dont know how to change to play cvss2 in bios meny. Can Anyone help me? I have un mount the cart and there are only 6-7 memories.

Hi all,

I bought a cart with 2 games, virtua tennis 2 and capcom vs snk 2, i am using multibios. When i turn on the cabinet, i can play vt2, but I dont know how to change to play cvss2 in bios meny. Can Anyone help me? I have un mount the cart and there are only 6-7 memories.
I believe those multi-game carts require a special multi-game bios (not to be confused with the "multi-region" bios for changing regions). and the game is changed by toggling the dip switches on the filter board.

Seller sent me a bios I have installed, but he said i shoul see a bios menu where change the game but i dont see nothing. He didnt tell me nothing about dips.

this is my 2 in 1 cart, i dont understand why somebody changed mvsc2 by virtua tennis 2. I would like have the original 2 in 1 cart, mvsc2 and cvss2. But I dont know how to change a game by other, i dont know in the board whats each game.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 19
Back