What's new
Hey @hursit, just checking if this case is still available. Am in the process of making another CPS-3 multi and would like to try it out.

Also wanted to clarify that you're still unable to send products to Australia. I spoke to Australia Post here and they said there are no issues outside of the regular regarding shipping to and from Turkey?

Hey @hursit, just checking if this case is still available. Am in the process of making another CPS-3 multi and would like to try it out.

Also wanted to clarify that you're still unable to send products to Australia. I spoke to Australia Post here and they said there are no issues outside of the regular regarding shipping to and from Turkey?
Hello
I can check it again about of the Australia but i have a big problem for now. I have a problem with paypal account and it looks like permanently problem. :( I have to find out other payment method. I have erase all of my products from my website :(

That sucks dude, let the forum know if there's any help we can give you to get back on track, or ask here for advice perhaps?

That sucks dude, let the forum know if there's any help we can give you to get back on track, or ask here for advice perhaps?
Thanks for your support.
I dont know what will i do, but people dont prefer for other payment methods. There is a Credit Card option for my website but, it dont think so it will be effective :(

I'd actually like to get one of these as well potentially if shipping isn't too bad. Keen to know if you can ship to Australia

Would be great if you can sort something out regarding shipping to Australia. You have some great products.

I'd actually like to get one of these as well potentially if shipping isn't too bad. Keen to know if you can ship to Australia
Would be great if you can sort something out regarding shipping to Australia. You have some great products.
DHL never ship to Australia (only Electronical Staff ). National Postal Service dont ship too. But i will ask them again. But the main problem is cant get the payment for now :(

@hursit -- https://www.ptt.gov.tr/Sayfalar/EN/Shipping/Shipping.aspx

Checking that page, it seems that there's no issues to ship to Australia using the National Post? I've read forum posts about people on holiday sending things back to Australia with no issues?

Is the problem you're having in regards to sending down under have to do with what the items are?

@hursit -- https://www.ptt.gov.tr/Sayfalar/EN/Shipping/Shipping.aspx

Checking that page, it seems that there's no issues to ship to Australia using the National Post? I've read forum posts about people on holiday sending things back to Australia with no issues?

Is the problem you're having in regards to sending down under have to do with what the items are?
Hello
Sorry i couldnt ask it yet. But i will ask them tomorrow.

Maybe they dont write anything on the website about of the shipping problems with AUS.
I have declared " Metal Enclosure ( Not Electronic Inside ) "
But they can see all of the details in X-ray. I know because 3-4 packets have been returned to me. They have told me ; they saw some leds and wires on the X-ray and AUS deosnt accept the electronical staff from Turkey if the packet is over 2KG.

I know it sounds bullshit but DHL never accept that. I have tried before with National Postal Service too. They have told me same things. I will ask them again for you.

Please check the price for CPS3 case. It says 437 Turkish Lira . 75 USD around :(

nyqZWf9.jpg

So it sounds like the reason for rejection is the LEDs being installed and it being declared as non electronic device?

Would the issue be fixed by not installing the LEDs? Maybe ship them separately?

So it sounds like the reason for rejection is the LEDs being installed and it being declared as non electronic device?

Would the issue be fixed by not installing the LEDs? Maybe ship them separately?
Yes i can do it but you have to pay extra shipping cost for the LEDs and wires.

Maybe you can make it easily and find that leds in AUS ;)

Sounds like a plan. If they need to get sent seperately, I'm sure we can do it... @Frank_fjs and @xodaraP if you're in, let's get a quote for 3 of 'em?

Sure, buy me a CPS3 then I'll have use for a case. :P

@djsheep
the paypal problem has been solved. I have 1pc Blue Case ready for shipping. ;)
please inform me if you still want to buy it

Glad you got the PayPal issues sorted! Back on track! I'm sending a PM your way now...

I know this is not the correct tread for this.

BUT @hursit

Any updates on a naomi multi case? Just wondering :(

this is as compact as its gonna get for now.

Attachments

• DC81A9A9-CAB8-4683-BD91-8B171E8F0996.jpeg
    DC81A9A9-CAB8-4683-BD91-8B171E8F0996.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 189
  • FE402293-78B1-444A-94A9-E1FA2D63FE02.jpeg
    FE402293-78B1-444A-94A9-E1FA2D63FE02.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 1F7EE2BB-D137-48A8-947D-B56323F067BF.jpeg
    1F7EE2BB-D137-48A8-947D-B56323F067BF.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 205
Back