What's new
Na I won't do that, not a risk I'm willing to take @djsheep I was going to use this for my supergun setup, but baby yodas said to use it for the arcade cabinet. As far as the mounting bracket for the SCSI2SD and the LED that's up for grabs if someone wants it if not is going in the recycle, I give this case a 3 out of 5 and give my self a 1 out of 5, I don't hate it but it didn't blow me away. It is a cool product though. I wanted a CPS2 case too but we will see

Attachments

• 20210803_212256.jpg
    20210803_212256.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 184
Hey @santa978
The bottom metal part has symmetrical holes. There has to be some problem i beleive. This is the first time i have seen problem like this
please contact me.

Hello People
The Black Friday sale started for the CPS3 Case too.
The price is 119$ (It was 149$ )
I will go to outside the city at the 1th December to shoot my movie, I will come back at 17th December. So that meanS i will start to ship the products first week of the January 2022
Please conside this situation.
you can order it from my website

Hello
sorry but there wont be any production for this item :(
Really sorry to hear this - I was very keen to get one for the CPS3 restoration project I'm working on.

Tough lesson for me; this hobby does not reward patience - I should have bought one when I had the chance

If you ever decide to do a special re-production run I'm sure there would be others like me that missed out and are keen to buy. You could probably fully pre-sell another run before starting

I've subscribed to the TRfightstick mailing list and followed this thread, if there is any update do please let us know

Hello people Last call for the Metal Production
I will start to production on Monday. You can order it until Monday.
There wont be any re-production for CPS2, CPS3, TMX Arcade Stick and Dreamcase at least 1 year :D

Arrived today - it is so beautiful, and so functional, every touch is perfect
the sheetmetal with those rounded corners is the work of a craftsman
the paint is a work of art
If Hursit ever makes more I would probably buy a second one

IMG_5502.jpeg

PRE-ORDERS ARE OPEN NOW

Exclusive Offer for the Gaming Community: $10 Discount on TRFS Metal Shells!

Hello gamers,

I'm excited to present a special offer exclusively for the community! As a token of our appreciation for your support, we're giving you a $10 discount on our gaming gear.

Introducing the TR Dreamcase Metal Shell for the Dreamcast, the Metal CPS-2 Custom Case, and the Metal CPS-3 Custom Case. Each product is expertly crafted with gamers in mind, offering both style and functionality to enhance your retro gaming setup.

TR Dreamcase Metal Shell Features:

Metallic Silver Automotive Paint with soft touch plastic parts.
No heat issues with GDEMU and blue backlight for a sleek look.
Compatible with a range of mods and supports, including a 40mm fan for optimal cooling.

CPS-2 and CPS-3 Custom Metal Cases Features:

Available in Red, Blue, and Silver with anti-slip feet and metallic car paint.
Aluminium sticker with Serial Number and plexiglass with LEDs for that extra flair.
Designed to support various PCBs and modifications for a seamless gaming experience.

Upgrade your gaming arsenal today and take advantage of this limited-time offer. Use the unique discount code "TR-8qwfgu" at checkout to redeem your $10 discount. Don't miss out—enhance your gaming experience with TR Fight Stick's premium metal cases!

Game on,
Yunus from TR Fight Stick

P.S. This offer is only available for a short time, so grab it while it lasts!

https://trfightstick.com

Last edited:
Back