What's new
You want to buy an ms9 new??? Dude you don't. That's a crt chassis from the 90's.

This is a new sanwa jlf: https://focusattack.com/sanwa-jlf-tp-8yt-joystick-precursor-to-jlx-tp-8yt/

These are pretty much what's in a dynamo: https://www.arcadeshop.com/d/30/speakers.htm
There's no brand name.

I don't think you understand what you're trying to accomplish here. I'm not trying to be an ass but you need to research this stuff, it's not cut and dry. If you want a pi hooked to jamma then look into the rgb-pi.

I think what people are trying to explain is that this is much more complicated than it appears. There is no single answer to most of your questions even though it seems like there should be.

The Nanao MS9 hasn’t been manufactured in decades. There’s also complexity in saying “I want an MS9” - see here for an example: https://mikejmoffitt.com/pages/ms9-hax/

If you want to be satisfied with your purchase for a long time I would highly recommend that you slow down and spend a few weeks reading threads here on AP. I’d especially recommend some of the longer “owner’s thread” and restoration threads.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Something tells me this user (Cg2234) might be ChatGPT-derived. It hasn’t responded directly to anyone & the grammar use in the original post sounds very synthetic (there are missing words in sentences, etc)…

Hey @Cg2234 , where are you? (Let’s see what automatic response I might get).

Something tells me this user (Cg2234) might be ChatGPT-derived. It hasn’t responded directly to anyone & the grammar use in the original post sounds very synthetic (there are missing words in sentences, etc)…
If that's true I feel dumb. Do you think they're attempting to advertise those ridiculously priced cabs?

if you aren't AI, you need to try reading and understanding what everyone has told you. you sound like a schizophrenic, your questions are all over the place.

Read zepherino post. He answered all the questions I asked. No the questions aren’t all over the place. Astro zombie said most of the parts I asked for except where U can get a new monitor from

I wrote the posts out with my phone. That might’ve created the missing words or posts

*where most

if you aren't AI, you need to try reading and understanding what everyone has told you. you sound like a schizophrenic, your questions are all over the place.
Notice how he/it still didn’t answer my prior question.

* I just responded to your question in the previous pists. I wrote out my posts with my phone. I only responded to relevant posts. Zepherino and Astro zombie had the most relevant posts. I want a sf2: ce cab with jap parts. They answered my questions. I wrote out my posts with my phone. All I’m missing is the monitor, that’s it.
Notice how he/it still didn’t answer my prior question.

Im so confused by all of this.

The websites that you mentioned for the joystick and speakers were what Im looking for. All I need is the Nanao NS9 monitor. If they don’t make it anymore, I’ll look for an alternative.

The websites that you mentioned for the joystick and speakers were what Im looking for. All I need is the Nanao NS9 monitor. If they don’t make it anymore, I’ll look for an alternative.
There are no new CRTs being manufactured by anyone anywhere no matter what a seller might tell you.

If you want a CRT it takes patience and money to find one in good condition.

Out of curiosity, are you just looking to throw your money at someone or are you genuinely interested in learning about this stuff? Its cool either way you just seem to be ignoring everyone's advice. But I will tell you, you should learn about what you're trying to purchase because it will break 100%. Just the nature of the hobby. You should introduce yourself formally on the forum as well. There's a shitload off decent people here willing to help.

Out of curiosity, are you just looking to throw your money at someone or are you genuinely interested in learning about this stuff? Its cool either way you just seem to be ignoring everyone's advice. But I will tell you, you should learn about what you're trying to purchase because it will break 100%. Just the nature of the hobby. You should introduce yourself formally on the forum as well. There's a shitload off decent people here willing to help.
What you told me to buy so far is fine. I’ll look for a monitor

Back