What's new

Moonwalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an original 3rd Strike board and bought the CD & cart of Jojo and now have an offer for the Warzard CD & cart.
Since I do not know anything about the Dimms, I would like to ask if I can just swat the carts and CDs to play the other 2 games, or if I need other Dimms. If I need other Dimms, is there a solution that works with all games?

Thank you very much!

Each game has a memory/SIMM requirement that you must meet.
I don't know how Warzard compares to Jojo but...
YES (assuming you have enough memory to write it with a working original cart) swap the cart/CD and re-write the SIMMs from the service menu.

The universal solution is Darksoft's Super/UltraBIOS cart+CD.
In addition to being suicide/battery proof, it will allow you to write any CPS3 game, it naturally has the highest memory requirements however (same as SF3-3rd).

Since I do not know anything about the Dimms, I would like to ask if I can just swat the carts and CDs to play the other 2 games

Yes, you can. Just understand that every time you swap games you have to install the game to the dimm memory. Installing takes 30-45 minutes depending on game.

Yes, you can. Just understand that every time you swap games you have to install the game to the dimm memory. Installing takes 30-45 minutes depending on game.
Great, thank you nem. So just to be sure, the other 2 games will run on my original dimms from sf3.3?

Back