What's new

USHIMATA

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

How are you today : fine I hope :)

Does anyone have this multi?
If so, what do you think in terms of quality?
Bought 450 €.

Download.html

For information,
The appropriate choice of the game is also possible via a remote control ( placed here to the right of the jamma ).

And now, the Gamelist :D

32in1.jpg

Thanks a lot for your answers and your work ;)
Best

It's not the best multi released on arcade scene ... but it's playable if you are lucky to not have problems with this ! Good luck with and hope you will keep it functionable for as much you can ^^ . i'm not reccomand to nobody to deal with Lydz , it's not the best person who can deal with

It's not the best multi released on arcade scene ... but it's playable if you are lucky to not have problems with this ! Good luck with and hope you will keep it functionable for as much you can ^^ . i'm not reccomand to nobody to deal with Lydz , it's not the best person who can deal with
I’m guessing you ordered the Multi's CPS1 being developed by Darksoft so.

Last edited:
I’m guessing you ordered the Multi's CPS1 being developed by Darksoft so.
I have the 51 in 1 Lydz multi in my hands until Darksoft & Apocalypse will be released , and yes sir ,i put my interested on their list too. I'm thinking to sell my Lydz multi , but only Multi board + C board comes with ... i'm not yet decided what to do with lydz multi

I’ve got one and what’s not to love, got some great titles, price is good and it’s the only one available, only criticism would be that it doesn’t remember last stored game so you have to change it to what game you want every time you power it up other than that it’s great

I’ve got one and what’s not to love
Fixed romset :P
SD Card loading of roms enables much more freedom, homebrew, etc.

Also I'm not 100% sure if this one is running 3.3v chips off 5v, but that's been an issue with some of the designs. You could check.

Otherwise I agree it's a good hold-me-over until the darksoft one is released.

I just read that for the multisoftware developed by Darksoft and Apocalypse, it will be necessary to have a card A and a card C. $orry, more precisely :
"Any CPS1 game board set/combination should work with the multi.
As of now it looks like it will comprise of a B+C board together as a kit (so you should only need the A board with either the 10 or 12Mhz crystal)
The C BOARD being integrated might change, you might still need a C board."

Do you have updates?

If not, generally speaking, could I possibly use the cards of the multi CPS1 of Lydz?

This in order to have an optimal compatibility with the multi...

Thanks my friends.
Best

Last edited:
I just read that for the multisoftware developed by Darksoft and Apocalypse, it will be necessary to have a card A and a card C. Could I possibly use the cards of the multi CPS1 of Lydz?

If not, which cards exactly will it be necessary to have for an optimal compatibility with the multi?

Thanks my friends.
Best
Only the A board will be compatible (you can keep what Lydz sent you) ... since Lydz deliver multi with CPS1 "dash" A boards ... for C board compatible with Darksoft & Apocalypse multi , you will need to grab one from here -> https://www.daywin.net/products/unmodified-cps1-b-21-c-boards

Back