What's new
OK. I will post it again as I keep getting PMs.
every one that ordered until now, is 1st batch and there are still about 40 units left so those who order from now on will be also 1st batch, at least for the next 40 units. No need to message anymore HSS or Aldo. First come, first served.

Now stop reading and get yours!!!

Last edited:
Small update on production. If everything goes well, I will ship all the units to the distributors in the first week of March, so they should be sending them to you on the 2nd week of March.

I'll keep you all updated on the latest.

Thanks!

Here is the latest update on the production. 5 units were sent to testers from all around the world, experts in CPS1 so they could do a final thorough testing. We identified some issues related to the sound amplifier Class D that we were using. It happens only to some people depending on the setup that they have. For that reason, I'm going to change the amplifier to a AB class which is exactly what the original QSound had. They draw more current but they generate zero noise. That means that I have to modify the design, produce 2 more PCBs so that we can confirm that the problem is gone and then I can hit the button for the mass production. I'm not going to release something that isnt of the highest quality and standards and that makes your experience 100%. From the logistics point of view this means about 4-5 weeks delay to make what was exceptional, even better. Mitsurugi will be releasing the videos very soon that I'm sure will drop your jaws.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Finally!!!! The first 150 units have been sent to the distributors. Next week, I'll ship to CandyCabClub what he sold and then I will continue with the rest. In less than 2 weeks, all the kits should be in the distributors hands....We have a small surprise that we will unveil, when people receive their kits and start providing feedback.

Thank you to all the people that helped testing this and the big amount of people who has supported this project buying one of the multis. We are sure it will exceed your expectations!

Congrats @Darksoft - been such a long time from inception to conception. Hats off to you.

Can’t wait to get this in peoples hands, mount a finished board in a cab and also looking forward to all the add-on boards and forthcoming cases :)

Back