What's new

ramosribeiro2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY CPS1 Street Fighter II The World Warrior HAS THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM:
ON THE START SCREEN, THE AUDIO WORKS BUT IT IS GIVING FRAPHIC PROBLEMS SWINGING IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGES BEL
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 15.18.05 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 15.18.05 (3).jpeg

THE GAME TAKES TO START, AND THE CONTROLS DO NOT WORK. ONLY THE INSERT CREDIT COMMAND WORKS. THE GAME TAKES TIME TO START. AND WHEN IT STARTS, IT DOESN'T WORK RIGHT. THE AUDIO WORKS RANDOMLY AND THE IMAGE IS AS THE FIGURES BELOW. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT IT CAN BE? THE BOARD (A) IS WORKING. BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER TO TEST. THEN THE PROBLEM MAY BE ON BOARD B OR BOARD C.
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 15.38.08 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 15.18.05 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 15.18.05.jpeg

Have you tried taking out each rom and re inserting them. That’s usually the first thing to try when trying to troubleshoot.

Have you tried taking out each rom and re inserting them. That’s usually the first thing to try when trying to troubleshoot.
I already removed all the eprons and put them in place again. I checked all the tracks and everything looks correct

If you know the A board is good then it’s most likely the C board at fault. You’ll need to swap with a known good matching B or C board to confirm

If you know the A board is good then it’s most likely the C board at fault. You’ll need to swap with a known good matching B or C board to confirm
I don't have board b or board c to test. I'm thinking about recording the eprons to see if it works

Back