What's new

Ma-Yuan

Student
Reaction score
I have Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for CPS2.

I unplugged the jamma Harness today on my cps2 board to test another board. After i plugged it back in i got graphical glitches vertical lines on Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. Tried to plug the board back in only got downhill from there. Now Marvel Super Heroes also does not work too. I only get one color screens on both i am frustrated to the brink... bought just three weeks ago now this. Cleaned them like crazy also with WD40. Any suggestions.

Last edited:
Make sure all the pins that connect the A to B board aren't bent in or some other issue. I had a few pins actually pushed in and weren't as high as the others after doing a lot of swapping. Had to get some tweezers to pull some back up. A lot of times people are in a rush to get them connected and kind of half line them up and then push down on them.

That would be the first thing to check.

Make sure all the pins that connect the A to B board aren't bent in or some other issue. I had a few pins actually pushed in and weren't as high as the others after doing a lot of swapping. Had to get some tweezers to pull some back up. A lot of times people are in a rush to get them connected and kind of half line them up and then push down on them.

That would be the first thing to check.
1. All pins are ok on both boards.
2. I cleaned all pins and the connectors with wd40 for electronics wich is non conductive.
3. I connected both boards without shell.. didn't help either.

After like 4hs i got Marvel Super Heroes to work.
I nearly got Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter to work it had just very thin vertical lines.

But i have a new issue now. Now directional inputs for p2 don't register anymore for everything left. So left, left up and left down. Checked the stick all is fine. Before sometimes p2 had some directions always active including Left and right at the same time during my tries to get the games to work again. Any idea if thats fixable?

I am still incredibly pissed since i had one of dream games working and now this. Knowing that nothing is wrong with the boards but not being able to fix this stupid connection issue. And having it screwed up by simply removing the jamma harness 😔

Update: the p2 stick does not work because my jammafier seems to be broken so actually all is fine now with this game.

Update 2: just wanted to give Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter one more chance and it f... Worked on the first try 🙈 jammafier still broken for p2 😭

Last edited:
Back