What's new

BladeZX

Grand Master
Reaction score
I am in need of a pair of CPS2 clips that hold the A and B boards together
Anyone have a set or know where I can get some?
Thanks

Make sure if you order from these guys you ask about airmail or get the insured shipping, I had to order 4 sets of clips twice because the first set got lost in "sea shipping". They did give me a 'discount' on having to repurchase.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't see an option to enter a US address on that site. And I could really use the CPS2 brackets and clips as well. Any advice?

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't see an option to enter a US address on that site. And I could really use the CPS2 brackets and clips as well. Any advice?
874C2B14-BFE6-47AB-921A-B643B043795C.jpeg

Click the orange button. Enter your details and wait for an e-mail.

874C2B14-BFE6-47AB-921A-B643B043795C.jpeg

Click the orange button. Enter your details and wait for an e-mail.
Thanks again for your help on this. I was able to buy a set of clips and brackets that look like they are brand new from them. Requested DHL shipping which was pricey, but they got here quick and were cheaper than what I was seeing on eBay.

Thanks again for your help on this. I was able to buy a set of clips and brackets that look like they are brand new from them. Requested DHL shipping which was pricey, but they got here quick and were cheaper than what I was seeing on eBay.
I'd always do this, my first set I did the slow boat method and never got'em but they worked with me on a discount and airmailed the second set

Sorry to Necro this topic, but I recall seeing a 3D printable file somewhere but can't seem to find it.

Anyone have the link?

Del

This is for mounting the boardset to the wood panel, I believe @DelArcade is looking for the clips that hood the A- and B boards together.
Oh, yeah. You're probably right. I did get a full set from TOPS a long time ago, too.

Oh, yeah. You're probably right. I did get a full set from TOPS a long time ago, too.
Yeah, I'm looking for the "clamps" to hold the A&B boards snug. I'm surprised no one has repro'd these yet. TOPS seems to be the only place to get them. Period.

Thanks again for the help!

Del

Back