What's new

simonden

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I emailed a (long) while ago about this and posting on the forums as requested. I bought 2 of the CPS2 multi's both worked fine at first, and 1 is still working fine, but one started getting issues a few days after I bought it. I have swapped every part of the boards and the problem definitely lies with the main darksoft RAM board.

The some of the text is using incorrect characters and I am getting jailbars in all the games. Pictures below, please let m know what I can do?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 327
One or a bank of the flash roms is not reading right. Does your pcb have the sound fix applied? If so try pressing down on it while it is on and see if you see a change.

The PCB has had nothing done to it, they are original PCBs from the initial batch (1st batch with leg support) and are still as they were then, even the SD card is original (no updates/files added). Pressing on the PCB when it is on doesn't change anything.

Well it's due for a slew of updates so you could just send it in and have me look at it. Has the kit remained on the pcb the whole time. Could be a broken pin also.

OK, could I send both (the faulty and the working one) for repair/updates?

No it has not remained on PCB the whole time.

I am based in Europe (UK).

Ok. Since you are in Europe you should contact Darksoft for the updates/repair.

Back