What's new

seanr28

Beginner
Reaction score
As above,

its a revision 7 board, all jumpers are definatley correct, I have also used a meter to confirm this.

The only thing thats im unsure of it is the PAL chip, It was ordered as a "PAL-G" from your European Distributor, with the CPS2 multi kit but its reads GAL16V8D 15LP Is this causing the issue?

We need some close up pictures to verify everything. It could either be the PAL or the jumpers in the upper left corner of the pcb. Also if a pin on the kit is broken or not making good contact.

Post pics of the sound jumpers even though you tested them. We sometimes catch something you don't.

I have also just pulled a working PAL G chip from another cart, but that dont work either

What about the second set of jumpers seconmd from the right? They aren't shown. There is no wire on the bottom of this pcb, right?

What about the second set of jumpers seconmd from the right? They aren't shown. There is no wire on the bottom of this pcb, right?
what do you mean no wire??? Its a rev 7 using a Pal G chip...

will get a picture of 2nd set of jumpers

I've seen all sorts of crazy things. Just making sure.

I've seen all sorts of crazy things. Just making sure.
i may have just sorted it, removed the board and checked again the jumpers under them and both of the OPEN ones, were actually joined! I missed it completely. Will test again shortly......and report back

Back