What's new
Mark your items as sold

Hakkyokuken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EDIT: everything sold, thank you!

For sale is a bunch of CPS2 stuff that I don't need anymore since I put my multi into a Jasen case. I would prefer to sell the shell, 3d printed parts, and sticker together. The rom kit kit can be sold separately. These prices are OBO - I think they are reasonable but if I'm way off, let me know.

Please note that there is no CPS2 A/B board included, this is an empty shell.

CPS2 orange shell, 3D printed parts, sticker: $100 plus shipping
Marvel Super Heroes SA rom kit: $50 plus shipping
Everything together: $120 plus shipping

shipping to United States only please. Here are the pics:

20240106_100550.jpg

Case is pretty rough. The top was cracked when it was shipped to me. I super glued it back together. It would look nice if sanded and repainted. I have most, but probably not all, the original screws.

20240106_100612.jpg

Original fan is there but the pigtail has been cut.

20240106_100642.jpg

20240106_100637.jpg

20240106_100624.jpg

Brand new 3d printed buttons from twistedsymphony

20240106_100710.jpg

Original coin counter, has over 140k plays. The tab that holds it into the case was snapped off.

20240106_100729.jpg

Brand new CPS2 mounting feet from twistedsymphony

20240106_100745.jpg

Brand new CPS2 multi LCD screen holster from twistedsymphony

20240106_100655.jpg

CPS2 multi sticker from pascalp

20240106_104208.jpg

Original rom kit for Marvel Super Heroes (South America version) with arduino nano programmed for no-battery mod.

Last edited:
@Hakkyokuken - that sticker definitely isn’t one of mine. I’ve never printed that design! And the ones I sell are gloss vinyl.

All good! Just clarifying. That design looks cool though.

I really want one of those 3d printed screen holder that twisted used to sell. You willing to sell it separately or does anyone know where I can get one? I don't have a 3d printer.

The whole bundle is currently pending payment. I know he has the stl files online; I'm sure there's a service or someone on the forum that could print it.

I really want one of those 3d printed screen holder that twisted used to sell. You willing to sell it separately or does anyone know where I can get one? I don't have a 3d printer.
I forgot to get one ages ago while the shop was open, so I was looking for the models and stumbled on this thread. I have a printer now so I've been printing one off today for the last few hours.

Happy to run another off for cost plus postage but you might do better, (read: cheaper), to find someone with a printer closer to you.

I forgot to get one ages ago while the shop was open, so I was looking for the models and stumbled on this thread. I have a printer now so I've been printing one off today for the last few hours.

Happy to run another off for cost plus postage but you might do better, (read: cheaper), to find someone with a printer closer to you.
Thank you! I think I have one set up with someone, if that doesn't work out I'll definitely reach out.

Back