What's new

obitus1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a CPS2 with the DS multi installed on it. I'm not sure if what I am observing is unique to the kit or to the CPS2 in general. Whenever I power on, the volume level is screamingly loud, after having adjusted it to tolerable levels the last time I played the game. I am not referring to volume changes after having switched games via the multi, but rather the volume automatically going to its highest level on the same game that I've left playing on the multi for whatever period of time (I don't swap out the game every time I play the multi in other words). It's not limited to just one game that does this...they all do. Is this an issue with my CPS2, or do they all behave in this manner?

NVM...when in doubt, RTFM. Holding down a volume button for 5 seconds clears whatever sound setting there was and then you can reset the level.

Scratch that. Turned the game off a couple of days, then turned it on to play yesterday and the volume was at 100% again. Does the lack of a battery (with the multi or an infinikey) have anything to do with this?
@Darksoft

Back