What's new
For Sale

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
What sold is below. What didn't sell has been deleted. Those who helped me out will be remembered when I re-open Japan proxy services in the future.

PGM mb w/Dodonpachi conversion cart, $250 SOLD
KoF98 MVS kit (full?) Japan ver, $200 SOLD
Raspberry Pi kit plug and play for online 56k modem Dreamcast, $100 SOLD
Clean white Dreamcast shell, FREE with purchase of Pi SOLD
Clear Japanese Dreamcast keyboard,
$35 SOLD
Taito Game Center REM figure, $50 SOLD
Axunworks JAMMA extension (new), $65 SOLD
Last Blade 1 (black cart): $90 SOLD
Gamest Mook PSX Encylopedia Set $40 SOLD
CPS1 1941 conversion, well-made, 10mhz longboard, Semload case, $400 SOLD (Agreement, $450 shipped to USA).

Last edited:
Space reserved for second set of pictures

(I plan on taking pictures Sunday the 31st Japan time)
31st of September?
Japan really is a weird country. Here we have the 1st of October instead. :D

The reason why Fighter's History Dynamite / Karnov's Revenge is so popular at Mikado is probably because it's super, SUPER busted beyond belief.

11/10 would do the infinite again. BALLOOOOON.

The reason why Fighter's History Dynamite / Karnov's Revenge is so popular at Mikado is probably because it's super, SUPER busted beyond belief.

Busted, but fun.

I wonder if anyone has done the Teleport Glitch with Karnov at Mikado though? I wanna see chairs flying. 😂

It’s very fun to watch there. Everyone has a great time at the Friday tournament every week.

If be interested to know what other SFC carts you have. I could use an FFIV. Unfortunately I have all the others I'd be interested in

Best of luck as you both move back here!

Fighters History Dynamite and AXUNWORKS Jamma extension are on hold

Edit: No response on FHD so it's for sale again

Last edited:
All paid items are wrapped up and ready to be sent out; packing pics have been sent to recepients. If anyone else purchases something, please bear with me for a few days concerning shipping. I rolled my ankle inside a wonderful sidewalk pothole last night and can barely walk. Consequently, I'll have to wait for a ride which probably won't be until the weekend. However, everything is wrapped and boxed, and ready to go.

If anyone wants to make my life easy and buy all three MVS carts I'll eat the shipping; $350 shipped. All come with authentic plastic marquees.

Busted, but fun.

I wonder if anyone has done the Teleport Glitch with Karnov at Mikado though? I wanna see chairs flying. 😂
Here is the link to all their streams:

https://www.youtube.com/@MIKADO4649/streams

If you go back a few months you'll see a crap ton of Fighters History Dynamite. They played it a lot earlier in the year.

Also, if you like Garou Densetsu Special then you'll love this channel; it's by far their most streamed game :D

Fatal Fury Special - easy top 5 games on Neo.

Fatal Fury Special - easy top 5 games on Neo.
Same opinion. I used to ignore all the earlier fighting games on Neo and just play the more modern-feeling games like KoF98, MOTW, and Last Blade 1/2. However, right before coming to Japan I got hooked on Samurai Shodown 2 and started to give the older games a much closer look. Samurai Shodown 2 is now my favorite Neo fighting game with Fatal Fury Special close behind it. Number 3 is hard to pick, but I suppose it would be KoF98 as that was the first SNK game I really got into (back in 2000 or so).

My ankle has healed enough so that I am no longer a prisoner in my apartment. Three packages shipped today via Yamato Express; two going out tomorrow via Japan Post.

The Sigma supergun set will be re-posted in the non-arcade section after I take more pics and a video. It will now come with a new old stock matching stick so it will be completely ready to use.

Last edited:
Back