What's new

Hypnotoad

Student
Reaction score
Had a Perfectly fine running system and tried to change a game. Jojo was freezing erasing memory at 20%. I investigated the memory and sim 4 was not reading NG only saying 0 SEC when write testing. I cleaned sim replaced and still the same. Tried erasing memory and each sim was successful except sim 4 again. Now after erasing I go into write testing and this the image I get and now I can’t write any game it just freezes at erasing memory. I have since taken all memory out including cart and cleaned but still getting this. If anyone has suggestions I would be grateful thanks.

Attachments

• DDF06DB1-1A6F-4EC9-88C3-E57D993FEA1C.jpeg
    DDF06DB1-1A6F-4EC9-88C3-E57D993FEA1C.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 147
you simm is dead, intel/sharp chip notoriously known to be fragil. in case of I have 32,64 and 128 mb original capcom fujitsu to sell.

Give your cart edge a super good clean with Isopropyl. Believe it or not, sometimes this error is with the cart not the RAM. Also try reseating different chips in different slots.

you simm is dead, intel/sharp chip notoriously known to be fragil. in case of I have 32,64 and 128 mb original capcom fujitsu to sell.
They were absolutely fine seems weird they would fail, the Fujitsu one is a darksoft 128 not getting a reading from that either is that a fail?

They were absolutely fine seems weird they would fail, the Fujitsu one is a darksoft 128 not getting a reading from that either is that a fail?
I assume that if first bit not wrote SIMM running skip.
DS SIMM made with Fujitsu exact like original capcom.

Back