What's new

Hypnotoad

Student
Reaction score
Hey, is there a tutorial on how to use the darksoft bios menu on how to write the game to the sims individually rather than the install menu. Only asking as have sim issues and is this at all possible.
Also does any one know what sims are being written at around 80% at the end of the install thanks.

% doesn't really help. Does it give you an error code? The last digit is the simm it has issue with. To write only to one simm you have to merge the files 1st (each simm on the cd is in 2 halves) as when you write manually it always start with an erase command.

Install seems to error at 80 percent with error code 12 or 22 but I have had error code 11. I’ve moved 64mb sims around didn’t make a difference, I’ve now put in a Known working sim in slot 2 and still getting error code 12. Ive cleaned slots just a bit stumped now, install try’s to erase at 80 percent was wondering at that point which sim it’s trying to install too.

In that case could be a bad cdr or cd drive if using that. Try a different SD card if using the scsi2sd

Back