What's new
Mark your items as sold

yavuzg

Professional
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've decided to sell my spare CPS3 mobo to secure some funds for my pinball restoration project.

I've read the sales rules and I have a little concern regarding the SuperBIOS cart. So mods, if you feel selling a system involving Darksoft's valuable work is not appropriate here, please forgive me an delete this post...

So here is the deal;

- 100% working CPS3 mother board
- 2 x 64 Mb SIMMs + 2 x 128 Mbit SIMMs (Original) + 2 x 128 Mbit SIMMs (Converted from 32 Mb SIMMs)
- CD-ROM SCSI Cable + power cable
- SuperBIOS cart with the latest fw converted by me from a dead New Generations cart. Custom SH2 version.
- NO CD-ROM drive !!!
- NO kick-harness

Let me remind you a few things;

- This is my spare board so I do not have any spare CD-ROM drive to include into this deal (I actually do but it is dead as a door nail). So you have to find your own CD-ROM or buy a SCSI2SD card.
- Two of the 128 Mbit SIMMs are converted from 32 Mbit SIMMs by myself (yes these are the ones in my post regarding how to do that conversion). They work great though but, I have to say they are converted after all and for the sake of clarity I feel I have to explicitly mention this.
- The sound section of the PCB has been repaired by me, new caps & audio amplifier IC.
- The kick-harness connector is replaced by me with a clean one. All the buttons tested working.
- The PCB has some patch wires going to a tiny PCB underneath the mobo. I believe these are factory patches not repairs and normal for this version of the PCB (My other CPS3 does not have them though).

Anyway, I'm looking to get $250 shipped. I have to request PayPal friends & family because I need the funds available right now to order my pinball cabinet decals :)

I'm not in the US. Shipping will be Fedex International Shipping w tracking (5-6 business days).

The PCB and the SuperBIOS is working great for quite some time but I'll rewrite all the games before I ship to make sure everything is working.

IMG_0261_zpsrjogilvl.jpg

IMG_0259_zpsx2luxpod.jpg

Last edited:
Back