What's new
For Sale

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
My company just received few of these as swag and they work awesome for measuring capacitors leads and screw sizes.

If anyone wants one. Reply here with your usage and I'll mail you one.

18-CC8-A25-04-E6-402-E-BCAE-00805-AC0-F344.jpg

Oh man I would like one!
But I don't have any specific uses off the top of my head other than that I'd throw it on the bench and use it whenever :(

Oh man I would like one!
But I don't have any specific uses off the top of my head other than that I'd throw it on the bench and use it whenever :(
Good enough. I appreciate the honesty lol.

PM me your address and send it

I use Calipers for everything but mine's just a cheap digital one. I'd totally make use of a good ol Analog one.

I even think in Metric haha

I use Calipers for everything but mine's just a cheap digital one. I'd totally make use of a good ol Analog one.

I even think in Metric haha

Sweet. I’m in the same boat actually but my rock wool substrate supplier keeps giving them to me for free so I’m glad you can use it.

If you ever measured leads with a ruler you need one of these.

I’ll send you a precision measuring device.

Free Calipers :O
I already have some calipers but this is very generous surely someone here aspiring or learning would find these very handy.

You can use those to measure all sorts of stuff haha

I'd like one. I have an electronic caliper. But the battery drains way too quickly. An old school analog caliper will work fine for 98% of items I need to measure.

I'd like one. I have an electronic caliper. But the battery drains way too quickly. An old school analog caliper will work fine for 98% of items I need to measure.
Sounds good. I’m out of the initial batch. I’m working on getting more for you and werejag

Ha
I’ve been using Grodan(rockwool) for about 25 years, best medium in my opinion.
Very kind of you to share!

If you still have any, love to have one. Modding some Arcade Control Panels and making a few control boxes. Thanks either way,!

Sorry dude. I’m out of the devices for now but I’ll put you on the next batch list.

*edited title

Back