What's new
Hello Alberto
Is the panel still available?
I found a 0151 case and hope to mod it into a cool joystick like yours
Have had pm you
Looking forward to your reply:)

On the HSS-0136, what did you do to cover the empty turbo switch holes and slider after removing the Saturn PCB? In the pictures, it looks like they were never even there.

Think those are HSS-0154/0155 Twin Stick shells actually @Joko3
On closer inspection, yes, yes they are lol.

It seems @mukiex had a solid solution with that 100 yen sticker to cover the holes. I'm putting one of these sticks together for a customer of mine who is very new to the hobby. Seems like a good kid so I want to help him out with his first supergun rig. It will be just an easy breezy DB15 breakout board build using one of Alberto's panels. All of the original Saturn stuff is coming out as a whole and nothing will be cut/desoldered just in case he wants to turn it back into a Saturn stick later (everything can painlessly drop back in this way). I was just going to re-install the now non-functioning switches so there wouldn't be holes, but I think covering them from the outside like this with a custom sticker is better.

@mukiex if you are still around and if it is feasible to produce a couple of these stickers could you please reach out to me : )

Back