What's new
Want To Buy

TipsyMcStagger

Student
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Cyberlead glass retaining bracket for instruction cards.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20240317_092424.jpg
    20240317_092424.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for the offer mate. That is my fall back. I've got a 3d printer but haven't played with modelling my own stuff yet.

I’m weighing up parting 1 of my Cyberlead 1… if I do part it you can have one. Will work out soon if I decide to take the plunge 👍

these clips are plastic so it would be kinda cool if these get remodeled for 3d printing by someone some day.

I'm happy to give it a shot but I'm not the quickest with getting things like this done. Life tends to get in the way. Will definitely post once I've got something

I’ve secured a 3rd CL1 and will look to strip the worst of my 3 for spares, so should be fine to help out with this bit you need.

Hit me up after Easter as I should physically have all 3 by then.

Any idea if all 4 of these retainers are the same size? (Upper/lower)

I’ll likely end up listing the plastics that get stripped in case others want some bits, given these are rare to come across.

(Yeah I know it’s sacrilegious to strip a rareish working candy, but given how many custom IOs are in these cabinets I’m keeping a set as spares as I know one day an IO will die and I’ll struggle to find a spare)

I’ve secured a 3rd CL1 and will look to strip the worst of my 3 for spares, so should be fine to help out with this bit you need.

Hit me up after Easter as I should physically have all 3 by then.

Any idea if all 4 of these retainers are the same size? (Upper/lower)

I’ll likely end up listing the plastics that get stripped in case others want some bits, given these are rare to come across.

(Yeah I know it’s sacrilegious to strip a rareish working candy, but given how many custom IOs are in these cabinets I’m keeping a set as spares as I know one day an IO will die and I’ll struggle to find a spare)
Thanks mate. I'm keen if you do have a bracket spare. The top are definitely bigger than the bottom. The top is about 80mm and the bottom 67mm.

Cheers

Back