What's new

piscian18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thinking about designing a couple things for my personal cab and I'm curious if anyones already done this?

1. Darksoft Capcom Play System II MULTI plexiprint Marquee? I've googled around and I saw someone had a cabinet with a CPSII generic Marquee, but it looks more like concept art than something I could buy. Does something like that exist? If not I was going to develop one. I don't want any money I just wanted to get one designed and made.

2. Darksoft Capcom Play System II MULTI game list flyer? I'm Designing a 27x40 poster which would have all 41 titles or so for CPS II with cover/cabinet art for each. Anybody already done this?

3. Darksoft Capcom Play System II MULTI Control panel and cab art assets? Kinda low on my priorities. I have one of the subdued USA 2 player blue/black cabs and I mostly like it the way it is other than maybe a new control panel art set would be nice.

Feel free to move this, not sure if this is the right subforum.

index.php

There have been several versions of stickers for the actual cps2 B board shell, but I haven’t seen any of the above. Thought I’d link you to some of the sticker ideas though if you hadn’t seen them.

CPS2 Multi Label

*snip*

There have been several versions of stickers for the actual cps2 B board shell, but I haven’t seen any of the above. Thought I’d link you to some of the sticker ideas though if you hadn’t seen them.

CPS2 Multi Label
Thanks, yeah the one in the bottom lefthand corner, the top part of the label, the yellow logo. Thats what I think Im going to convert into a marque with some adjustments. I think I'll do one marquee with that rounded labeled against a white background and then one thats just yellow with the basic logo. If you know anybody with a highrez scan of that, I would love to get my hands on it.

says on it label designed by arcade.tv. maybe someone knows who that is?
Pretty sure he's on here. @Alex I think? I know he did SOME artwork back in the day.
Guilty as charged. Life has been crazy for the last two years so I took some time off. The only noteworthy things from me in the retrogaming world since I left was my participation in the neo geo bitmap books and my to-be-released german translation of Monster World IV. But I'm still alive and reading what's going on.

Back