What's new
@jared mills is a customer of my store. So I suggested he post up here first to see if we can figure it out. I’ll definitely get it back here to test or fix if we don’t come up with any more ideas.

Before I go down that route I’m trying to find a tech in NZ or exhaust any other troubleshooting possibilities.

It does seem strange some games work and others don’t. Could it be the motherboard has areas or chips only used by some games and others not @Darksoft — Jared, did you try another SD card?

Thanks for the help guys.

@jared mills is a customer of my store. So I suggested he post up here first to see if we can figure it out. I’ll definitely get it back here to test or fix if we don’t come up with any more ideas.

Before I go down that route I’m trying to find a tech in NZ or exhaust any other troubleshooting possibilities.

It does seem strange some games work and others don’t. Could it be the motherboard has areas or chips only used by some games and others not @Darksoft — Jared, did you try another SD card?

Thanks for the help guys.
ive only tryed the sd card that came with it i will try a couple of other ones

I tried a couple more sd cards and had the same results. Im going to see someone this weekend who has a A board for me to test it on. I was also wondering if i get continuity between the multi boards and the game board does that been the boards are pressed down firm enough or could that still be a problem?

Ok so i tried another working A board and had the same results so i guess i can rule that out as the problem. I also got another working B board off a friend so as a last resort of testing i might install my multi on that and see if that works

Let us know ow how it goes with that B board. You can always send it to me or hopefully to someone in AU/NZ

@Darksoft -- I had sent @jared mills through troubleshooting steps to ensure it wasn't his boards before taking it back. If he tries that B-Board and it doesn't work. I'll definitely get it back here for deeper analysis / repair / replacement.

Back