What's new
For Sale
Hey @PascalP are you still doing labels? Any thoughts on make a new one for the CPS1 and giving/selling/trading the files for @JasenHicks to use on his new CPS1 case (like his CPS2 case)?

I'm not speaking for him, but I bet the two of you could work out something for this in trade/use?

I think a new image with all of the cool characters from CPS1 would look great on his new case!
At the moment no plans to do so, time is very limited due to work, kids, moving house soon etc.

At the moment no plans to do so, time is very limited due to work, kids, moving house soon etc.
Understood, no wonder you've been posting less on the forums! Work, kids, and moving, always getting in the way of video game hobbies! :P

Best of luck to you on the move man, we did ours about a year ago and still dealing with the headache!

Yeah our move is not until December, but still lots to do around the current house, still need to sell it, people come to look at it etc, just takes up a lot of free time ;)

But over the last month or 2 I would say my interest in arcades in general is back reasonably, just consoles is still behind.
Although the Nintendo Switch in the living room is used a lot by me and the oldest son (5 years) together :D

Back