What's new

acidrain97

Student
Reaction score
The board is being powered by a Neo Geo supergun setup. I have a couple of, I'm guessing black bat top wico rotary joysticks. First off, are these even compatible with the game? I've plugged it and nothing. I'm mainly testing the rotary function. Do I need to hook up the microswitches (up,down,left,right) to get it fully working? I've looked at the wires colors they are identical to the official controller. Purple is ground (pin 0) Brown (pin 12), etc.

thanx

The board is being powered by a Neo Geo supergun setup. I have a couple of, I'm guessing black bat top wico rotary joysticks. First off, are these even compatible with the game? I've plugged it and nothing. I'm mainly testing the rotary function. Do I need to hook up the microswitches (up,down,left,right) to get it fully working? I've looked at the wires colors they are identical to the official controller. Purple is ground (pin 0) Brown (pin 12), etc.

thanx
Post a picture of your controllers and the wiring harness that comes with them and I'll tell you.

Alternatively, check out page 8 here. You're looking for connectors 5 and 6.

https://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-videogames/H/heavy_barrel2.pdf

Great freaking game by the way. One of my favorite rotary games, great get!

There you go. I have another controller but it needs a connector.

Attachments

• 20221124_141500.jpg
    20221124_141500.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20221124_141410.jpg
    20221124_141410.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
Back