What's new
For Sale
Hey @davesarcades I bought a remote board for a Wells Gardner k7000 off of you and I haven't received it yet. Do you have any updates?

I’m in Texas. So, not yet! :)

I have no clue what that means, but I wouldn't mind a delay if that was communicated. I haven't heard from you since the beginning of the month, even when I messaged you in PMs last weekend.

I would like my money back, and I have contacted Paypal on this. It's ridiculous that I have to make this public to get a response.

I have no clue what that means, but I wouldn't mind a delay if that was communicated. I haven't heard from you since the beginning of the month, even when I messaged you in PMs last weekend.

I would like my money back, and I have contacted Paypal on this. It's ridiculous that I have to make this public to get a response.
No worries! Happy to issue a refund to ya. All good.

I check this site once a week or so :)

$35 coming back your way.

Anyone want NeoGeo 2 slot PCB? Working and original battery has been removed.

$150

Can do battery mod to it and sell for $160.

Both slots work, recently pulled from a NeoGeo cab on location we upgraded to a 4 slot.

Anyone want NeoGeo 2 slot PCB? Working and original battery has been removed.

$150

Can do battery mod to it and sell for $160.

Both slots work, recently pulled from a NeoGeo cab on location we upgraded to a 4 slot.
Depends, PM sent!

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 61
Do you know which version of the Dynamite Cop rom board you have? I’m looking for one that works with Model 2B

Anyone need Namco dongles? Have 4 time crisis 3 and 1 wangan midnight. $30 each.

NM00008 is wangan racer

NM00012 is Time Crisis 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hey @davesarcades , do you have a working one of these for sale by any chance?
Typically found in Daytona USA.

Attachments

• 20231229_225708.jpg
    20231229_225708.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 42
Back