What's new
Mark your items as sold

AlxUnderBase

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello guys ! I used just for few hours this and I'm done with this project . It's not for me !
For that I'm selling next :

DE10-Nano ,complete in box and most of accesories who comes with this package.

Includes :

- Retro Access MiSTer RGB cable
- Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub for Macbook, Mac Pro/mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Notebook PC, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, and More
- MakerSpot Accessories 4-Port Micro USB OTG Hub High Speed Sync and Charging Dongle Extension Cable Adapter works with Raspberry Pi 2 3 Pi Zero W / Windows / Android / Raspbian Jessie Tablet, Linxu
- Tomee SNES to USB Controller Adapter
- Mayflash Sega Saturn - N64 - PS2 Controller Adapter for PC USB
- BARE IO Board v5.5 + parts (all parts if I'm not wrong without capacitors and diode)| SDRAM XS v1.1 (for this I'll send you all parts needed for solder yourself the bare board)
- Smokemonster's recommended Mini Wireless USB Adapter
- 1 Assembled IO Board v5.5 (but I don't know how to use it or if he work - i solder parts by myself on a bare board) free
- 1 Assembled SDRAM XS v1.1 (but I don't know how to use it or if he work - i solder parts by myself on a bare board) free
- 1 Mister Fan and Top Plate free
- 1 Small USB OTG adapter

$218 USD (Paypal - Friends & Family) shipped (excludes shipping for countries charted in images bellow)

I’m opened for some trades too

Last edited:
Haha, ohh man I'm not sure if I still want my name attached to that WIFI adapter, but believe it or not it's what I use myself. There was a Linux update that fixed it and a bunch of other dongles.

I just realised my skills are not good enough to assemble the RAM etc. so passing this to next in line. Someone with skills should grab this, it’s a good deal when you price up all the parts separately.

The entire kit is still available ! If somebody else want it, give me a PM for all details !

Last edited:
Does that Mayflash controller adapter work with MiSTer? None of the Mayflash adapters I tried actually worked, but none of them were combo units like that one.

Does that Mayflash controller adapter work with MiSTer? None of the Mayflash adapters I tried actually worked, but none of them were combo units like that one.
I dont know sir , is unopend and i didnt try it to be honest . Was reccomended by @Arithmaldor

Last edited:
Oh, it probably works then. Jacob was one of the first to jump into MiSTer part making.

I'd be interested in the set, from the sounds of it, you tried to DIY and put the kit together, but could not confirm the functionality?

I'd like to confirm though, it comes with 1x DE-10 Nano, 2x IO boards (one assembled, one in parts), 2x SDRAM boards (one assembled, one in parts)?

I'd be interested in the set, from the sounds of it, you tried to DIY and put the kit together, but could not confirm the functionality?

I'd like to confirm though, it comes with 1x DE-10 Nano, 2x IO boards (one assembled, one in parts), 2x SDRAM boards (one assembled, one in parts)?
Yes sir , are correct ! it comes with 1x DE-10 Nano, 2x IO boards (one assembled, one in parts), 2x SDRAM boards (one assembled, one in parts) + rest of accesories charted in 1st post (rgb cable from retro access , adapters and that usb hubs )

I played only Genesis Core (Sonic game) with my DE10-Nano unit and went good ... i don't know if what i assembled is fully functionable , but if aren't functional , in the package you will get bare boards + parts for assembled again (SDRAM - bare board + all parts , IO v5.5 all parts without capacitors and diode)

Back