What's new
Mark your items as sold
I was debating have one DE10 and moving it between the mistercade stack and the regular stack. I've just filled the form out for a second one if there's any left :)

finally-hit-fuck-it.jpg

Hi there! I was looking for a de10 for my misterjamma... Form filled! Thx!

I'm down to my last confirm available. There is about 17 pending payment. I will list the people later. If I don't get payment from them before I leave they will be drop down the que from oldest to newest.

Filling out the form now. Hopefully there is still a chance I can get one! Would love to put one of these in my mini cute repro.

I'm down to my last confirm available. There is about 17 pending payment. I will list the people later. If I don't get payment from them before I leave they will be drop down the que from oldest to newest.
sorry for the late , message sent

Anything past this point, you will be put in a queue. If I don't receive payment from a pending order I will go down the list. I will go down the queue 8AM Saturday my local time.

Thanks for offering these and for the super fast delivery, @XeD

Really happy with the one you sent me - it's working great in a Mistercade!

I got my board from him a while ago. Quick delivery excellent packing. Thanks!!

Yes and no. I have stock on hand but I also have a wait list I need to contact people once I'm back from my fishing trip. About another month.

Hey @XeD I also need one. Please let me know when you're back and have stock so I can send payment 🙏

Now that the spot prawn season is over I will be going down the que and will be sending out PM tomorrow. I only have 5 open box but still seal in the antistatic bag unused DE10 on hand. This was for someone that wanted 5 repackage to save on shipping but end up not paying before my trip. These will be put back into a original box (but not matching serial) with all the parts minus the flyer. I will contact my guy to see if there are anymore. I have more people interested then I have currently available. I will give you a week to respond and pay before I bump you and go down the list.

Ok I have sent out emails and pm to the following people.
Tarmax7
Gips44100
amurderofcrows
@Zabeddy
@Sr20det510

Does anyone know andynumbers from the US? They did not leave any contact info and is not on the forum.

Back