What's new
Mark your items as sold
I received my unit today, thanks @XeD!

Already happen to own a JVS-PAC 2 from @invzim so I plan to use that to get started and test some cores!

Reactions: XeD
All of case 3 is accounted for. There will be a price hike if you buy more then 1. Single unit price is unchanged. FYI if you take the auto generated tracking # from Canada post (If a trackable shipping option was chosen) and put it in your local postal service. You will get more detail once it leave Canada

Thanks XeD, mine arrived in the UK yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it yet as I'm still waiting for a power supply and other bits to come for it as I wasn't expecting it to get here so fast!

Reactions: XeD
Thanks XeD, mine arrived in the UK yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it yet as I'm still waiting for a power supply and other bits to come for it as I wasn't expecting it to get here so fast!
You can still play some cores. The box include a SD card and power brick

Out of curiousity, what shipping option did you pick?

Back