What's new
nope it has no controls to service mode etc on the Namco I/o so that clearly the problem , unless anybody else has it working on a Noir ? , its nice to watch the attract play by itself , but i would like a try also lol

nope it has no controls to service mode etc on the Namco I/o so that clearly the problem , unless anybody else has it working on a Noir ? , its nice to watch the attract play by itself , but i would like a try also lol
After going back and rereading the previous posts, it sounds like it must be the Namco I/O.

I’m assuming everyone else here who can’t get it to work, are all using Namco I/O boards??

Bummer it doesn’t work with the FIO. Hopefully someone with the skills and interest will figure it out someday.

yeah am guessing thats the issue, its annoying how jvs i/o can be so different, when they all just do the same thing in reality

what about Ottomedius, i cant even get that sucker to boot , anybody ogt that running on X2 ?

Following up on this since I have the same issue as many others, but this time with a Sega JVS IO

Game boots fine on 2.0 multi, but wont respond to any inputs. Tried adding a JVS config file similar to other games and didn't help.

Do I just have a bad dump? Something else?

Back