What's new
^ but then re-adjust the power so it’s 5.0 again after you finally do plug your pcb in. The pcb’s load will cause the voltage to drop. Every pcb has a different load (those cheap 60-in-1 don’t draw much) so get used to adjusting it to read 5.0 every time you change boards.

Thank you all so much. Last night I managed to get up and running, and while I currently have no audio (my supergun has an audio slot so I can probably figure that out easily), the games show up now, and I'm able to control them with the Neo-Geo to SNES adapter! I'm very grateful for the help all of you were able to provide me with, and I'm very excited to continue looking into these.

Some final questions I have:
  • Is there anything that may cause the game boards to break while in use, such as overheating?
  • I'm looking into getting a case for my TNZS board, as it currently hangs out and tilts over if I'm not holding it. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get one from.
  • I was suggested to get some sort of case to house everything inside. Would that be a good idea, and if so, what would be the best way to go about it?

Attachments

• Success.png
    Success.png
    932.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Success the sequel.png
    Success the sequel.png
    820.2 KB · Views: 52
Back