What's new
Dear UD,
We are dying to get an update on your marvelous work.
Would you have any news to share with us on your UD-CPS2 kit?
Thanks!

Dear UD,
We are dying to get an update on your marvelous work.
Would you have any news to share with us on your UD-CPS2 kit?
Thanks!
This year has been slow moving, but my soul still burns!
You guys can go here to VideoGamePerfection and add yourselfs to the list. I added myself a while back and got email last week to order one.
Link: VideoGamePerfection.com
@marcburd @RickyTTT @ChicksOnLeashes
To be clear, that is not a pre-order for UD-CPS2 DIY kit. VGP is selling marqs' CPS2 digital AV board. Related, but not the same.
-ud

Oh, you can get the AV board separate! Thanks for the heads up!

Question though...
I stream from my cabinet.
I built a jamma passthrough to steal the video signal from the cabinet to go to one of those CGA converter boards, then to a capture card/monitor/projector.

Would installing the AV board let me have video output to my cabinet AND to an hdmi device at the same time!? <3<3<3

Last edited:
Hello undamned, when they are available, I would like to be added to the list for a ud-cps2 DIY kit. Thank You!

Question though...
I built a jamma passthrough to steal the video signal from the cabinet to go to one of those CGA converter boards, then to a capture card/monitor/projector.

Would installing the AV board let me have video output to my cabinet AND to an hdmi device at the same time!? <3<3<3
I am also curious about this question

Question though...

Yes you can replicate jamma's video output or use it plus digital av together.

are these still being produced I definitely want one, had my eye on it for a while

is there still room on the list?
If so, throw me on there!
I've just begun this aracde obsession and this would be amazing.

Back