What's new

BanishingFlatsAC

Champion
Reaction score
So,

It came to my attention that an artset has surfaced for the Japanese version Mortal Kombat. I have exhausted my options of getting hi quality pictures of the art. I've recreated most of what I can see, but I'm hoping the SFC version of the manual will be able to help me out. The art, once done will be shared here for free.

Thanks in advance.

My google-fu is failing me. Best I can do is a video showing some pics inside the manual, but no PDF, yet.

Edit: adding video

Last edited:
@JoeAwesome this video helped out a ton. Thanks man! The brief glimpse of the manual actually cleared up a few issues I was having. I still need to get the manual for the names of the moves, but I'm rounding the home stretch.

Not sure if it's the way you want to go, but I found SFC Mortal Kombat 1 manual with game, along with manual and game for SFC Fatal Fury 2. Around $12 USD. I imagine shipping from here to US via EMS (around 1 week or so) would be $20ish.

Could purchase and ship them your way if you'd like.

@JoeAwesome this video helped out a ton. Thanks man! The brief glimpse of the manual actually cleared up a few issues I was having. I still need to get the manual for the names of the moves, but I'm rounding the home stretch.
Glad it could provide some help. I keep searching, but can only find every other MK1 manual.
:cursing:

Edit: could this help, as well?

Last edited:
Back