What's new
Item has been found
don't wanna hijack, but I'd definitely be interested in a HnK boot if someone has a source...that games the only reason I bought an atomiswave...which I currently have zero games for lmao

you guys need Rumble Fish 2.
Best game on the platform!
*mic drop*
It is an awesome game and that's part of the reason @Niko 's Type X2 multi is so great. Having the Nesica version saved me a bunch of money not having to track down the OG Atomiswave cart. Too bad GGX1.5 wasn't a Nesica or Sega All.Net release (but I'm certainly happy GGXX +R was :) ).

You are all welcome my friends, don’t worry your pushing this thread to the top without I have todo anything :thumbsup:

Jokes aside, it looks like it will be hard to find a dolphin blue bootleg copy... the seller of alibaba did not answer, I drop him a message a couple of days ago... also @PascalP did not send me a PM... that’s all really sad ;(

Dropping so much money on a original game, I don’t no. I have never played it before and until today I collect/buy only stuff I played while I was a child. It makes playing them so nice! You need to have limitations, everyone of you knows that. Maybe I’ll change my mind for a super good deal...

But I’ll don't give up! There is someone your there who like to sell me his copy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, it is really good. I bought an original cart last year and was kind of amazed by just how much I liked it. It's kiiiiinda worth it.

Sucks these boots are no longer floating around...
Should have bought more when they where still available from Aliexpress.

just glad I got HnK and MS6 boots in time before they where no longer to be seen :)

Bought a bunch of atomiswave boots from aliexpress back in 2013. I'll dig up my board and see if they still work.

Attachments

• IMG-0025.jpg
    IMG-0025.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 94
Wow, that sounds cool, thanks allot! I’m not mad if you change you mind :)

Please take your time, I’m not in a hurry!

Thank you very much @djsheep :)
I would not call this a day, there is so much what can go wrong:
It does not work anymore
I can’t afford it
@elgwido changes it‘s mind
Post service looses my package

But I’m optimistic :thumbsup:

@sheep_nova may be able to assist. I'd also be interested in picking a couple bootlegs up (NGBC in particular).

Sheep Nova is your best bet. I just purchased KOV authentic from him for less money than the boot currently being sold on Time harvest in Aliexpress.

It's funny everyone is mentioning sheepnova, because I spoke with him about purchasing some about 2 weeks ago.

He said he'd get some more Atomiswave games the next day, but that was the last I heard, even after a follow up message. I don't doubt he will come through, hes an excellent seller. I'm just completely unsure of his recent stock status.

Maybe if he knows there's enough interest, he can make a bulk purchase from his supplier.

hi :

Well funny you mention this rewong. My reply was. This cart is hard to find.
. Multiple attempts to get a cart have failed.
. Might need to beat up another forumn member to get theirs.
. Ok who needs a noogie???
Im in for 1 if this cart can be found.

regards and good luck
euphoria
:)
It's funny everyone is mentioning sheepnova, because I spoke with him about purchasing some about 2 weeks ago.

He said he'd get some more Atomiswave games the next day, but that was the last I heard, even after a follow up message. I don't doubt he will come through, hes an excellent seller. I'm just completely unsure of his recent stock status.

Maybe if he knows there's enough interest, he can make a bulk purchase from his supplier.

can we send him an interest check ?
Good luck to the op. I hope you get it :)

I have a bootleg copy that I can live without. I also have Metal slug 6 bootleg, maybe you are interested?
I think I gave around 70 € for the copy of Dolphin some years ago.
atomis_1.jpg
atomis.jpg

I'll definitely take the Metal Slug 6 bootleg off your hands if no one else has jumped at the chance. PM incoming.

Back