What's new
still a few hiccups to work out but , most everything is on the net to do this.
this is my battlegear 3 dongle

Attachments

• works.png
    works.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 93
To all of you I got this to work no thanks to a lot of people that don't remember me.
!!!!!(edit) all except binding an un-binding!!!!!!!!!
I was psxdev/extraweb1 on psx-scene and after dawn

I was exodus and ps2-unlimited on assembler and a few others.

Heck the community has dumps from my tool ps2 and my startup card. I see this place lasting like all the others.

To many people not enough memory

Last edited:
This has been achieved, and can now use rp2040 and sd card as a true multi.
I have made my own multi-dongles kinda, more like rewritable dongles for some multi builds but I have backed up all 47 of my original dongles, and sacrificed 2 tekken4 to make make my rewritable dongles but they are easily made back to original if I need.

Can not get the 32b from my dongle my kid messed up but had fun doing this. If someone wants to shed some light on this?

Last edited:
I have made my own multi-dongles kinda, more like rewritable dongles for some multi builds but I have backed up all 47 of my original dongles, and sacrificed 2 tekken4 to make make my rewritable dongles but they are easily made back to original if I need.

Can not get the mcid from my dongle my kid messed up but had fun doing this. If someone wants to shed some light on this?
Hi extraweb1! I need help, my Tekken4 dongle is dead :( is there any chance that I can somehow resurrect it? or I have Gundam dongle that I could sacrifice to make Tekken 4 dongle if thats possible, but I have no idea how to do that :( Tekken 4 is my son fav. game and its dead on christmas ehhh. Please help

IMG_20231223_121004_579.jpg

I have quite the collection. !!!!!! happy holidays !!!!!!!

IMG_20231223_135705_834.jpg

Last edited:
Checked it on other unit and I have blue screen with error on both
seriously you should look inside your dongle and make sure the pcb ain't sliding back in its case. i have had the nubs break off inside a dongle that hold the pcb forward in the card.

Can someone explain that? I compared Tekken5.1(full dump, not just the boot.bin) the same dump after conversion with key from Gundam game, as you see on the file attached, in red area are the key bytes, why other bytes are different from vanilla dump? To be clear, game boots. What's funnier I took copy of clean dump, injected all the changes manually using HEX editor and write it straight to Dongle, with no sing magic in linux and any other software, and the game boots! So if that would be obtained how these bytes are calculated, a simple calculator could be made where you could copy key from offset x of donor dongle, put it in calculator to get results and paste them to the dump using HEX editor and just write it to donor dongle without any linux signing things or other shit. I know that someone is working on a new software to make conversions :) but I just wanted to share that.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 44
Don't use full dumps that way because the NAND chip has error correction data that will change over time. ONLY WORK ON LOOSE FILES.

Back