What's new
For Sale
Added Naomi Derby Owners club 2000 ver 2. Asking for 60 EUR.
What the hell Darksoft!

You've been holding out on us!

This thread is almost two years old and you're just NOW posting this for sale?

What, were you using the cart to prop up a wobbly table or something?

:D

Do you mind if I ask what makes that version more desirable?
Sure. The japanese version is the adaption of the Slam Dunk anime with the respective characters, while the other ones have NBA teams. Also I have the World version and still miss the japanese one. I really like the game and recommend it to everyone, especially with 4 players on 2 cabs. And I do not own many sports games.

Sure. The japanese version is the adaption of the Slam Dunk anime with the respective characters, while the other ones have NBA teams. Also I have the World version and still miss the japanese one. I really like the game and recommend it to everyone, especially with 4 players on 2 cabs. And I do not own many sports games.
As another not sports game guy, I give it a big thumbs up. It's just a ton of fun.

THIRDED, run and gun is one of my all time fav's. is the JP ver a rom swap? wasn't aware they localized it to NBA for US only.

@Tsunoni Let me check my garage during the weekend and I get back to you. mobile suit gundam kidou senshi should still be there. I'm not 100% sure about Funky Jet.

the list from the 1st post has been updated. Many things are gone and a lot of intersting PCBs are still there! PM if you see something that you like.

Thanks.

No, I dont think so as this version is System16A and the multi needs, If I'm not mistaken, system16b.

@Mitsurugi-w will know for sure.

Back