What's new
The big benefit at the moment would be the ability to use these boards with anything but an arcade/broadcast monitor. Currently, there is no workable option.
Also, some of the ones with issues work fine on 3 of my regular consumer CRTs, although they are Sony Wegas, and via component.

Also, some of the ones with issues work fine on 3 of my regular consumer CRTs, although they are Sony Wegas, and via component.
Interesting. I was actually surprised that a Wei-ya RGB to NTSC encoder was able to display a stable output with Batsugun. No luck with the line doublers and a VGA set though.

Interesting. I was actually surprised that a Wei-ya RGB to NTSC encoder was able to display a stable output with Batsugun. No luck with the line doublers and a VGA set though.
Yeah, if you look at that linked thread, you can see that even some of my PCBs that have issues for others seem to work. It's very odd.

Of note, I think the OSSC Pro should be able to fix this as well (with slightly added lag).

Yeah, if you look at that linked thread, you can see that even some of my PCBs that have issues for others seem to work. It's very odd.

Of note, I think the OSSC Pro should be able to fix this as well (with slightly added lag).
Is there any ETA for OSSC PRO ?

The lag is the killer here. All I play is fighting games (with other players) and shmups, so I definitely feel even subtle differences.

The VP50 Pro lag is a out as much as I can tolerate.

Has anyone ever checked the sync waveform on an oscilloscope on any of these boards? Seems like something that could be addressed by one of my future projects...

Has anyone ever checked the sync waveform on an oscilloscope on any of these boards? Seems like something that could be addressed by one of my future projects...
Yeah, check out the thread man, it goes into a ton of detail!

The lag is the killer here. All I play is fighting games (with other players) and shmups, so I definitely feel even subtle differences.

The VP50 Pro lag is a out as much as I can tolerate.
The OSSC-Pro will do this with the least amount of lag physically possible, so I would say the same as the VP50 or less as Marqs is aware of the lag-less demand we have for the product!

Yeah, check out the thread man, it goes into a ton of detail!

The OSSC-Pro will do this with the least amount of lag physically possible, so I would say the same as the VP50 or less as Marqs is aware of the lag-less demand we have for the product!
Then I think I will be ok and happy I did not buy an xrgb mini. Looking forward to OSSC Pro.

Back