What's new

24movements

Student
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a machine that takes quarters with one of those new electronic coin acceptors, but it seems to miss coins a LOT. It's pretty frustrating trying to get it to work consistently, so I just want to change it to a good ole Coin Mech that always work.

The problem is the electronic ones use 4 pins to give it power and pulse when it receives coins. While the Coin mech only has 2 connections for the micro switch.

Is there 2 wires from the electronic ones I can ignore so i'm able to use a micro switch, or am I stuck with the electronic coin acceptor?

Attachments

• 286366585_1682566905463973_6179857980638903362_n.jpg
    286366585_1682566905463973_6179857980638903362_n.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 56
Hi there,

I have a machine that takes quarters with one of those new electronic coin acceptors, but it seems to miss coins a LOT. It's pretty frustrating trying to get it to work consistently, so I just want to change it to a good ole Coin Mech that always work.

The problem is the electronic ones use 4 pins to give it power and pulse when it receives coins. While the Coin mech only has 2 connections for the micro switch.

Is there 2 wires from the electronic ones I can ignore so i'm able to use a micro switch, or am I stuck with the electronic coin acceptor?
connect the black wire to the common terminal and white wire to the normaly open terminal on the coin micro switch leave the red wire disconnected just insulate it up so it can`t short on any thing

connect the black wire to the common terminal and white wire to the normaly open terminal on the coin micro switch leave the red wire disconnected just insulate it up so it can`t short on any thing
It works~ Amazing! Thanks for your help!

Back