What's new
Hi ! :)

I need help to be able to increase the turbo type 2 game speed by changing a line of Hex code for Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, is it possible ?(

I can do tests, I have virgin eproms It's for a question of playing comfort, it makes me sad that he is not played enough because he has the handicap of being slow ;(as he sleeps in my wardrobe;(.

Thank you ;)

That's differcult to do for me because I don't see or feel any difference between Turbo 1,2,3 or 4 in SSF2XJ. For me all the settings feels and looks same when I run the game in Mame. Shouldn't there be a significant.speed increase between Turbo 1 and 4? The only way I can get the game go noticeable faster is to use the cheats in Mame.

That's differcult to do for me because I don't see or feel any difference between Turbo 1,2,3 or 4 in SSF2XJ. For me all the settings feels and looks same when I run the game in Mame. Shouldn't there be a significant.speed increase between Turbo 1 and 4? The only way I can get the game go noticeable faster is to use the cheats in Mame.
I did not understand anything sorry.😅
I'm talking about modifying the software on the real hardware😎

I understand that. But to make a patch, I need to use Mame to find out how to do it. I have never played the game on real hardware so I don't know if something is wrong in Mame or if there is very little speed increase between the different Turbo settings?

Bumping an old thread... anybody know how to enable random stage select on Super 2X (JP)?

Thanks!

is there a easy way about downloading easy unlock characters for marvel super heroes patch japan versions, free play hack for dungeons and dragon's tower of doom, free play for alien vs. predator japan as zip patch files for mame?

Do you mean a cheat file for Mame that enables the features or a patch that changes the rom files?

So there are already patches existing patches with the features you looking for made by some one. In that case you must find the right rom for the mame version you use. Because there is many ways to do a patch with the same functionality. And that will result in different checksums for the roms.

Damn. I was gone a long time from this thread.

Back from the dead and now I’m going to tackle getting a tournament battle set-up going.

You guys ever come upon a thread and realize that you responded with some genius words but the now the now-present-day-you is hella impressed with past-you’s self?
Well that’s how I felt reading my first reply in this thread. :P

Back