What's new
Want To Buy
Yeah the pricetag is already pretty steep🤣 I was considering it in a future purchase though. I'm curious to see how the iona feels. I've read really good things about it and it was significantly cheaper especially considering exa makes you order everything individually which stacks the shipping charges.

Yeah I totally feel you on the extra shipping charges.

I'd be curious to know how the iona feels as I have one as well but haven't used it for my Vewlix setup. In the end I went the JVS & Brooks route with a harness for each so I can swap between the two via molex connect/disconnect (no wire fiddling).

The Exa modes of some of the games are worth it though and a blast to play! Enjoy!

Yeah I totally feel you on the extra shipping charges.

I'd be curious to know how the iona feels as I have one as well but haven't used it for my Vewlix setup. In the end I went the JVS & Brooks route with a harness for each so I can swap between the two via molex connect/disconnect (no wire fiddling).

The Exa modes of some of the games are worth it though and a blast to play! Enjoy!
I'm super stoked to get my hands on it. I can't wait but I must for now. How long did it take from purchase to doorstep for you?

Took about 2 ~ 3 weeks when I got it last year. It was a constant game of checking notifications to see if it had arrived. I didn't have a Vewlix at the time and used the IONA to test and play it on a monitor.
The image quality really blew me away and I lost all buyer's remorse after playing a few rounds :D

Took about 2 ~ 3 weeks when I got it last year. It was a constant game of checking notifications to see if it had arrived. I didn't have a Vewlix at the time and used the IONA to test and play it on a monitor.
The image quality really blew me away and I lost all buyer's remorse after playing a few rounds :D
Cant wait!

Iona will be a very simple drop-in IO if its wired with a brooks board now, so sounds like a good buy to me!

Back